Applying for Permits is Easier and More Efficient
JCC PermitLink replaces traditional paperwork and gives you the opportunity to submit requests through a fully automated system. Upload plans, schedule inspections, check on plan reviews, receive real time inspection results and respond to comments from County staff. Permit and re-inspection fees can also be made with a credit card or e-check through the secure JCC PermitLink system.
To better serve our citizens, JCC PermitLink now includes several new features including:
- An updated home page with links to commonly used actions;
- A new Applicant Assistant feature to help users more quickly identify the needed application type for their projects;
- A new summary tab on plans and permits with updates on recent actions taken on the case. This will provide increased visibility into the application status; and
- New quick links to request inspections and pay invoices.
Please note that at 4 p.m. on Thursday, May 19 the JCC PermitLink system will be offline as a scheduled upgrade to the system begins. We expect services to be restored by 9 a.m. on Friday, May 20. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- JCC PermitLink User Guide (PDF)
- How to Register on JCC Permit Link (PDF)
- How to Apply for a Permit or Plan (PDF)
- How to Apply for a Trade Permit under an Existing Permit (PDF)
- How to View Invoices and Receipts (PDF)
- How to Pay Invoices (PDF)
- How to Attach a Document (PDF)
- How to Schedule an Inspection (PDF)
- How to Check Inspection Results (PDF)
- Citizen Self-Service Searching Procedures (PDF)