About County Administration
The County Administrator is appointed by the Board of Supervisors and provides leadership and administration of the day-to-day operations of the County. As the Chief Executive Officer, the County Administrator is responsible for developing the annual budget and carrying out policies and laws which are reviewed and approved by the Board. The County Administrator directs business and administrative policies and recommends to the Board policies and procedures which will properly govern the County.
The County’s mission, vision, values, and adopted budget guide our work as we address the needs of our citizens.
County Administrator's Reports
Settlement at Powhatan Creek
- Report, June 6 (PDF)
- Siltation Agreement (PDF)
- Subdivision Agreement Phase 3A (PDF)
- Subdivision Agreement Phase 3B (PDF)
- Inspection Report, June 22 (PDF)
- CCTV Storm Inspection Report (PDF)
Post Construction Report
- Citizen Communications, June 20 (PDF)
- Citizen Communications, June 16 (PDF)
- Citizen Communications, June 14 (PDF)